Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Street Fair

As my boyfriend Ahmed and I took our dog Cooper out this morning, we ran into NY Senator Chuck Schumer doing a meet and greet at a street fair. Ahmed was all excited to get a picture with the Senator.

We decided to walk around the street fair to do a little shopping. The street fairs are cool when you want to find random jewelry or diverse food at a reasonable price...and to people watch of course! Enjoy the pics, it was a fun day! xo, B


Ahmed and the Senator


I started checking out the sad faux Chanel mini backpack...I touched it thinking maybe I could try and imagine it as the real thing...it didn't work.


The roasted corn is my favorite stand at the street fair, but it was way too hot to even think about eating


Thought this was a funny sign...lol


I was checking out a cool silver cuff with turqoise detailing...kind of wish I bought it now


Thai Iced Tea, perfect for this heat


My hot and tired doggie with his new toy

1 comment:

  1. i was there too they have Japan fair up by grand central side ;o)

    ReplyDelete