Friday, September 4, 2009

Barrio Chino







Squid Tacos


Fish Tacos


Steak Tacos...face not included with meal


Yummy...this is my brother's taco spot that I have now taken over. It's this awesome Mexican restaurant located on the border between the Lower East Side and Chinatown, hence the name Barrio Chino. It's rustic decorations include lanterns and exposed brick walls with a traditional Chinese print painting next to the bar. The tacos are good and cheap, $8 for 3! My favorite tacos are the steak and pulled pork, and my friend got the squid tacos which were different and tasty. I had the fish tacos this last time which weren't my fave, I would stick to the steak and pork. They also have a variety of Mexican beers and unique margarita flavors all to be complimented with their guac and chips. Check this place out, it's on Broome and Orchard, and look for the blank tattered orange sign, the place isn't labeled, guess that makes it cooler and mysterious. xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment