Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How the Heel do you do it?

I was just perusing my fave blog, The Satorialist, drooling over pictures of all the well heeled crowds of women running around. I never look this good going to and from places, and how the hell do these women do it in heels? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE heels, wedges, boots, mules...etc but can never walk long distances in the city in them. A) I can't walk that fast, and in the city walking is like driving, I get road rage with slow walkers, lol B) I get blisters and then start hobbling around and it just doesn't look good, and C) I ruin the heels of my shoes...which honestly, I spend so much money on shoes, I don't want to "wear them out." That's why I've invested in my Chanel flats and flat Chloe boots so at least I look fab walking on the street...but there is definitely something about a well dressed heel...sex appeal. I am definitely not alone on this front, just going to the fashion show last week, I saw women around the block changing into heels...that is also a reason for the NYC women to carry gargantuan bags, haha! I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming of the day I can have a town car follow me around the city as I run my daily errands...lol xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment