Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wha wha!?

(New Express Bag, F21 grey mens t-shirt cut down front, Rebecca Taylor cami, M by MJ black skinny jeans, studded Haviana flip flops, MJ sunglasses, Gara Danielle necklace, random watch from back in the day, & F21 bracelet)


After reading through my daily blogs, I came across a posting for a patent black studded bag from Express that looked awesome and cheap. I figured it was worth the trip to Express to see if it was all that. The bag I went to visit was atrocious, and was shiny plastic that stuck to your skin...gross! But...I came across this one, that had a great shape, almost like the Givenchy "Nightingale" bag. It's totally plastic, but it is smooth, and the faux python handles are a great contrast and go with my punk rock theme for fall. And...it was 30% off making it only $34! Who knew this little gem would be hiding in Express!? Luvs...B

No comments:

Post a Comment