Monday, October 12, 2009

Hanky Panky


My newest obsession lately is to find beautiful sweet lingerie. I'm loving the Hanky Panky set on Net-a-Porter, it has a vintage vibe, with high waisted briefs, but still remains sexy. I love thin straps with little to no padding, bralettes are my new faves these days. The basic natural shape the bralette creates is alluring. It reminds me of the Ashley Olsen spread she did for Marie Claire back in September, she's wearing this pair of high waisted girdle/grannie panties, but of course she still looks hot. There's nothing more empowering than having a hot set of lingerie on, it's like a sexy little secret that only you know about. And, what's more inviting than pretty lace peeking out of your outfit. Totally crushing hard...xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment