Thursday, October 29, 2009

Magical Madness

November Bazaar


Well this week has been a bit of a roller coaster...I swear, a vacation from a vacation is totally necessary. Getting back from Hawaii has been a bit depressing...being on the beach in paradise for a week, then coming back to the hard knock life of the city...it's difficult. So, to make matters worse, this week at work has been crazy, and I worked til 11pm last night which sucked, and I was a hot mess this morning. I woke up from a crazy dream, late, and was in a mad rush to get ready. I scanned through my closet in madness pulling things down from shelves...my fave Zara shirt, jeggings, old Marc jacket and my Frye boots from last season. I put them all on in a rush and as I was running out the door, I checked myself out in the mirror to find my outfit was pretty awesome. Maybe madness turns into magnificence, like when you don't try too hard you look even better. Anyways...can't wait for the week to be over! xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment