Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! There are just some things that work out like clock work...I know I will be starting my morning off with my mom's apple pie while opening presents, and of course watching these classic Christmas movies throughout the day, and finishing it off with a massive feast with all the traditional foods. It all feels like I'm a kid again when I'm back in California...my brother always knows how to bug me even now when we are older, things never change...it's nice knowing there are a few things in life that you'll always be able to count on. Family is grounding, it doesn't matter what life I've created back in NYC, or how many Marc Jacobs bags or Louis Vuitton shoes I may have, my family always knows how to bring me back to reality. Gotta love it...xo, B




No comments:

Post a Comment