Sunday, December 27, 2009

Racked


My mission this trip is to hit up all the off price stores, like Loehmanns, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Nordstrom Rack and Saks Off Fifth. That is one of the benefits of coming back to big mall central in Orange County, the discounts are plentiful. One of my first stops in my after Christmas shopping extravaganza was Nordstrom Rack...and when I say extravaganza, it rings true. My mother dropped me off at the mall, like I was in 8th grade again, and went off to her "Dance Social" where she teaches dance routines for a mass group for 5 hours! So, with drive time, that left me at the mall for 6 hours...that is major damage waiting to happen! lol And, my best purchase of the day was my new marked down Spring 2009 MJ carter O.O.C. bag in metallic purple. It was 75% off and my mom gave me a gift card which brought it down to such a steal, I had to take it! It's awesome because it is definitely a smaller bag for me, but it is big enough to carry my every day essentials and wear it hands free cross body style. The downfall to this shopping trip were the massive amounts of lines! All worth it in the end...and to put it in BFFL's words, "Congratulations" to me! xo, B


No comments:

Post a Comment