Sunday, December 27, 2009

Souplantation

There's no better way to end a shopping trip than with food! My mom and I headed off to Souplantation for what is one of my favorites stops when I go back to Orange County. The dinner is only $9.95, and my mom had a buy one get one free coupon...seriously the best deal ever...NYC is so overpriced, you don't even realize until you get away, and appreciate a $10 meal. An all you can eat salad bar with fresh muffins, soups and soft serve yogurt for dessert...Yum! I always stock up on the salad bar with the Chinese Chicken Salad and plain noodles with the freshly made cheese foccaccia from the muffin station! It's such basic food, but it's something that I grew up on, and it's brilliant. Comfort food is always...well...comforting. xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment