Friday, January 8, 2010

Gangsta Party

Was so excited to see the paintings of Tupac and Biggie in the window of Opera Gallery over in Soho. For some reason, I've always had a love for hip hop, and it definitely thrived while going to University of Michigan so close to Detroit. I don't know what I was thinking back then when I would drive out to D-town and go to watch underground hip hop shows with another girlfriend of mine. I thought I was such a thug...from Newport Beach! lol But, I would totally rock these paintings in my apt if I had a choice. A part of me still thinks that Tupac and Biggie are off living up life in a deserted island laughing at all of us still purchasing their music. They both are still on regular rotation on my ipod, and they will be forever! Love love love, xo, B


No comments:

Post a Comment