Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bootielicious

pic from Zappos.com

Booties are the new boot this season...especially with the whole leggings craze, they are a great chunky accent to balance out the slim leg line. I just placed my order on my fave site Endless, because of course they are free shipping and free returns when us girls frequently change our minds. And...Endless had them on sale for $118 from $170 which basically sealed the deal. I also used Ebates to get my 6% cash back on the total purchase, I am totally proud of my discount shopping skills right now...lol. I couldn't decide between the grey and the black color, which I've been dating for the past month, just ask G or Ris...they had to talk it out with me. Anyways, after visiting the black ones at Bloomingdales a couple times, and watching the stock diminish at shopbop on the grey color...I decided to go with the greys. Can't wait to wear them with skirts during the summer, and leggings in the Fall! Love love love, xo, B.

Dating the black pair at Bloomingdales...of course I had to make my BF Ris try on the other side to get the idea of how they looked with a skirt. Totally heart them!

No comments:

Post a Comment