Friday, August 20, 2010

Tucker for Target

Yes, I was part of the madness that was Tucker for Target at Gilt. I had already come up with a game plan yesterday morning with my BFFL on how to attack Gilt at noon on the dot, and which styles and colors I wanted in order of priority. I had made a cheat sheet of the styles (which is pictured at bottom), and printed them out in color for him to reference. It started out crazy, the site was bonkers, and nothing was being added to my cart...but I ended up coming out with a good variety, my fave is the butterfly printed tie waist dress ($34.99). Oh well...I still have September 12 to look forward to when they hit the Target stores! lol Can't wait for these purchases to arrive...and thanks G for your help! xo, B

Semi sheet printed tank, $22.99


This was my random add-on after I completed my first purchase...when I looked up close at the fabric, it was a cool African-like print...Velvet burnout halter dress, $44.99


Always been a fan of the OG Tucker blouses, so simple with great prints. Printed crepe signature blouse, $29.99



The cheat sheet I created for BFFL...don't judge, this was serious biz.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I think I need that velvet dress now! How did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete