Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Inspiration Pic

La Garconne has done an incredible Fall ensemble lookbook. I love all 24 looks, but these are my fave! And majority of them are using pieces interchangeably that I could see myself doing, I especially am lusting after the Thakoon wedge boot, and the No. 6 Jabot ruffle skirt. Please please please can we move on from the heat...can't take it anymore! That's it, I'm switching my closet out this weekend...I want neutrals...lol, I say this as I'm wearing a floral sun dress! ha Let me not get ahead myself. But, shopping all the stores with their Fall merchandise is making me weak in the knees...I want everything! Sincerely lusting for Fall...xo, B



Are these not the shiznit!?! Damn I would love to rock these...but Lord knows I can't walk around in 4.5 inch heels through NYC...who am I kidding! haha But, I am rethinking my lust list...I might have to add wedge booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment