Friday, November 12, 2010

Kitty Lovin

Yooo...hello again...I know I know...I'm trying to get back into blogging, but work has been consuming my energy and has left me feeling sorta boring and blah. I flipped through my mags and catalogs this weekend to get some inspiration...what I did think was cool were all the cute little kittys popping up in all the ads. There was this sick Cartier ad that had just a baby tiger against a white background, but I couldn't find a good image of it, so all I have is this old Cartier ad from a few years back...still super cute...you get the idea.

But, what I love is that Bulgari and JCrew have also jumped on the kitty bandwagon. And they're so freaking cute...just thought I'd share. xo, B


Does anyone else notice Julianne Moore's missing toenails here or is it just me? It's like they just photoshopped them out!
Love love loves what JCrew did with this little kitty.

1 comment: