Saturday, July 13, 2013

NY Bucket List - AMNH, check!


First item checked off our bucket list was the American Museum of Natural History!  It was supposed to rain all day and to prepare for our commute in the rain makes everything more difficult.  Not only did I have to learn to stuff my bugaboo with the proper daily essentials for this little chica, but now I have to make sure I'm prepared for a rainstorm.  I definitely won't miss getting caught in rainstorms while trying to hail a cab with the baby and all.  There's one thing to look forward to with suburban life.

The museum was crowded with tourists and children out of school for the summer.  My lil lulu was quite fascinated by all the animals and dinosaur fossils, and it makes me sad to think she won't even remember these New York moments.

One item down, and many more to go!  The remaining items on my NYC bucket list are as follows, in no particular order:

1. Peter Luger
2. BONDST sushi
3. Hotel Chantelle brunch
4. Momofuku Noodle Bar or Ippudo for ramen and pork buns!
5. Dinosaur BBQ (I've wanted to go here since I moved to the city)
6. Cafe Gitane
7. Parisi Sandwich
8. Hybird
9. Central Park Carousel & Zoo
10. FAO Schwartz
11. MOMA
12. Met
13. Staten Island Ferry
14. Statue of Liberty
15. Walk the Brooklyn bridge
16. World Trade Memorial

Wish me luck, we are at T minus 18 days!  Awww, now I'm starting to get sad....til next time. xo, B




The normal grind of carrying the stroller down the subway stairs.  Power to the mamas out there that can barrel up and down the stairs holding the stroller and kid in all.  

She loves people watching on the subway...so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment